about 1 year ago
Information on the company
Our client is a global crowd of professional testers who find bugs in apps before they’re released.
The company is VC backed by the guys behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado, Betfair etc and their core team has been working together for over 8 years. They also organise non-profit Testathons around the world for companies like Facebook, Dropbox and Spotify.
Our client’s looking for someone to help working with our marketing, tech and sales teams to execute and plan strategy for the events. It’ll involve travelling, hustling late nights and working with amazing people. They’re not looking for an events organiser - more for someone who’s young, flexible, into tech and super smart.
The role is initially a 2-month internship with the intention of turning permanent based on performance.
* Ensure partners have scheduled and made arrangements for 2 Testathons a month - ability to convince people is essential.
* Recruit minimum of 50 local Testers in every country who are excited about attending a Testathon.
* Deliver a 25 second promotional video and photos of the event within 10 days of each event in line with Testathon video spec.
* Manage the relationship with core sponsors to ensure they get the outcome they need from the events.
* Manage social media accounts and web publicity pre, during and post event.
* Cross check all messaging / articles / content internally and externally and ensure it is in line with Testathon brand guidelines and philosophy.
* Manage the internal relationships with Tech, Operations and Sales to ensure that all infrastructure is ready for each Testathon.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
* Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
* Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including emails.
* Ability to write short, friendly and persuasive emails.
* They go the extra mile because they care, not because they have to.
The perks of this company:
* Team bucket list: There is a team bucket list where once a month an activity on the bucket list is ticked off - the last one was skiing lessons. You’ll get to add activities to the bucket list.
* Your personal growth – Our client is huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
* Responsibility and creative freedom - You'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.
* Global Travel – The plan in the next few months is to travel to places like Japan, Korea etc. and you will be part of this!
Apply for this role