3 months ago
Business & Customer Support Agent
Job Number: 17884
Location: Carphone Warehouse Business, Poole (5323)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Dixons Carphone B2B Head Office - Poole
£17,750 a year - Full-time, Permanent
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now!
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and Services Company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland We stand on the forefront of our industry, and we’re committed to staying there.
Right now, we are recruiting for an enthusiastic person to join our Business Service Support team. The purpose of this role is to make sure that customer orders are processed and dealt with effectively and efficiently. Using your excellent communication skills, you will liaise with customers, building rapport whilst accurately obtaining all customer information required to run credit vets, update our internal systems and ensure all paperwork/policies are adhered to.
What will you do as part of the Service Support team?
Work to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly performance targets for customer service and compliance.
Be an expert on all elements of our services areas including but not limited to network tariffs, returns and exchange policies/procedures, escalation routes, cashback process, coverage packs etc.
Complete all inbound calls and emails in a prompt, polite and efficient manner; quickly establishing rapport with the caller and completing the data protection verifications.
Working for Dixons Carphone will make you proud. You’ll build great relationships with the rest of your team and celebrate your individual and group successes together. You’ll be an ambassador of the Dixons Carphone brand, while inspiring customers and colleagues alike.
So what would we like to see from you?
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative with both customers and colleagues
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software
* A positive ‘can do’ attitude
* A passion for team work
* Provide solutions to best support the customer in line with their needs.
* Provide feedback and share ideas on our processes to improve efficiency, Flag any major system issues to Direct Service Manager.
* Process all cases accurately and efficiently into the relevant systems; ensuring all CRM data is entered correctly.
* Plan time effectively to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner while delivering a world class service.
Benefits of working for Dixons Carphone:
* Achievable generous bonus
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Colleague discount at Carphone Warehouse & Currys PC World
* Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Optical Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Perks at Work
* Employee Assistance Programme
Expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction, potentially even with another brand in the wider Dixons Carphone group.