5 months ago
Business Customer Manager
Job Number: 21235
Location: Currys PC World, Stoke, Festival Heights Retail Park (L02250)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Business Customer Manager
Salary up to £40,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus
Technology is transforming the world in extraordinary ways. If you’re passionate about the latest innovations, and about discovering how products can make a real difference to businesses, their performance and profitability - then you can be part of shaping that transformation here at Dixons Carphone.
Dixons Carphone is one of the most exciting propositions in retail right now; our vision for the future involves simplifying the mobile, technology and electrical world, and making the potential of connected technology accessible and affordable for everyone. This includes a wide range of small and medium sized companies who rely on us for their technology needs. You will manage a team of Business Account Advisers and Account Executives to embed the future account management strategy and activity, to drive incremental sales from our existing account base. Crucial to this role is the ability to build and maintain a network with local businesses and industries, in order to drive new sales within your defined catchment area.
Primary responsibilities of the role:
* Work as part of the store leadership team to develop a positive environment in store, where business to business will thrive through both inbound customers walking into store and outbound activity via the Brilliant Business Centre team.
* Deliver incremental growth by establishing the PC World Business and Carphone Warehouse Business propositions within a defined catchment area
* Be responsible for the recruitment, deployment, development, coaching and engaging of the team, to deliver performance improvement and maximise business results
* Full accountability for the successful profitability of the Brilliant Business Centre through proactively sourcing new accounts and liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure we our always putting the customers’ needs first
Knowledge/skills and ability required for the role:
* A talent for influencing the wider Store Leadership team, to create an environment for success across the store while building and maintaining working relationships with a wide group of internal and external stakeholders
* A good level of knowledge of the PC World Business proposition as well as the wider Dixons Carphone proposition
* An excellent range of customer service and administrative skills as well as a basic knowledge of processes used throughout the PC World Business and the ability to correctly reference and apply process documentation
* A good level of knowledge across IT products and services as well as infrastructure, communications, consumer electronics and domestic appliances
* An expert eye for identifying commercial opportunities, in order to improve process or proposition
* Excellent and effective communication skills – you should be an engaging and motivational leader, and have strong coaching and motivation skills to change behaviours
* A minimum of two years’ proven experience successfully managing a team of direct reports to a high level of performance in a sales environment.
You can look forward to stand-out training and development opportunities, and if you impress us here, there are diverse career paths to explore across the wider Dixons Carphone group, Europe’s largest specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer with £10bn annual sales.
We also offer one of the best benefit packages in retail, with benefits including holiday, pension scheme and great discounts.