6 months ago
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media Business as a Business Community Sales Manager.
Our small office-home office (SOHO) /Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Business Sales team sell products and services directly to SME prospects within defined territories and campaigns.
The purpose of the role is to achieve individual and overall sales targets/objectives through field sales and providing great customer service. You will contribute to the growth plans of the SOHO/SME team by converting self-created leads and closing opportunities within your region using both field and telephone sales.
* Responsible for ensuring individual monthly sales, product mix and other targets are met through field activity.
* Effectively manage the pipeline to ensure opportunities are converted to revenue
* Execute and develop the local community engagement strategy working with the regional Business Development Executive
* Execute against areas located with demand by working with Business Development
* Provide regular win / loss analysis of opportunities in the Region
* Maintain a calendar of community events, attending / sponsoring those which align with the community engagement strategy / key influencer target list
* To provide regular feedback on customer buying behaviours, influencers, competitor activity, political landscape within your region
What are we looking for?
* Someone comfortable working in a target driven environment with demonstrable experience in a B2B with a proven track record of over-achieving against targets.
* The ideal candidate would have a great network of contacts, from a telecoms or technology background with a desire to deliver great customer service whilst achieving targets.
* Essential to work independently using judgement/initiative to manage your own time effectively
* Ability to understand Key Performance Indicators and plan activity to achieve these KPI's
* Passionate communicator with the ability to build rapport easily
"We are proud to work with Everywoman to champion the advancement of women in business, and through our partnership with Scope to help one million disabled people get into and stay in work by the end of 2020. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace, and where disabled candidates and employees can confidently perform to their full potential through our Work with Me adjustment process. If you are thinking about applying for a job with us and have a condition or impairment that could impact your performance we’ll be happy to work with you to explore adjustment options.
Consideration will also be given to applications made for part-time or flexible working hours."
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, and of course discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands! Come and be part of something special. Join us!