5 months ago
Business Analytics Manager
Department: Business Intelligence
Location: High Wycombe
To work alongside the Market Research team to provide integrated business insight to the brand team and Company, leading to informed and robust business decisions, delivering actionable recommendations and contributing to competitive advantage.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Deliver advanced analytics to answer specific business questions and support business decisions, including competitive analysis, sales force effectiveness, multi-channel planning & targeting
* Effectively and constructively engage with BI colleagues, CVT, finance and EMEA functional networks to develop forecasts to support MTP, BP and ongoing forecast requirements (e.g. JU, OT)
* Provide consolidated and timely analysis harnessing multiple data sources to provide the business with an objective insight into current and future performance through regular and ad-hoc reporting
* Prepare a monthly brand performance report and make recommendations in conjunction with Commercial Leads
* Prepare other ad hoc sales reports as required by the CVT/Business Unit Directors
* Identify & communicate clear, competitively benchmarked performance standards (or continue to drive the adoption of appropriate benchmarks to enable performance to be assessed objectively vs. the competition & industry leading standards)
Customer Interaction Excellence (CIE)
* Set up and manage targeting and segmentation and plan of action (POA)
* Partner with RBM’s and Commercial Leads to set up/change territory structures and reporting
* Complete all allocated compliance and SOP training in a timely way e.g. annual Drug Safety Training, and act according to guidelines etc., stated within these programmes and documents
* If commissioning contractors or third-party organisations, put contracts in place and provide training so that these individuals also act in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements when interacting with Healthcare Professionals and report adverse events and complaints (as above).
The ideal candidate will have experience of Forecasting, Analytics, Excel, CRM systems & Mapping tools, as well as managing relationships with secondary Data Suppliers e.g. – Quintiles/IMS etc.
In addition, all interested parties should be Degree educated or have equivalent qualifications and/or experience and have some experience within a relevant business analytics, finance or other relatable data driven environment working with key stakeholders for example CVT’s, Management Committee, Account Managers, RBM’s and NSM’s, EMEA BI and BI & Ops Dept. colleagues.
Please apply with your full CV for more information or to make a formal application.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)