2 months ago
• Business Analysts - Security
• Based in Swindon
• Salary range from £30,500 - £44,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Are you looking to further your career in Business Analysis? If the answer is yes then we might have the right role for you.
We are looking for Business Analysts to help us shape and deliver an exciting change agenda within the Security Community.
The Security squads mission is to ensure the adequate protection of Nationwide’s people, financial, information and infrastructure assets from deliberate or accidental damage, disruption, loss or misuse.
Working within the Business Design capability you will be critical to the success of Security Squads, putting the discipline front and centre through collaborative working within a multi-disciplined change team. Through an annual investment in change projects, the Security Squad within Nationwide strives to make sure that the organisation remains safe, competitive, continues to evolve and provides outstanding service to our members.
Who we're looking for
You’ll be someone with good stakeholder management skills who enjoys analysis and delivery. You’ll have the ability to quickly develop an excellent understanding of business processes and needs.
You should be a committed individual who can work with ambiguity in a fast paced environment. You’ll have the confidence to challenge and influence the business to ensure that the solution delivers excellent customer service, through the best value.
As a minimum requirement you’ll have:
• An understanding of business requirements, process modelling and experience in process improvement
• A solid track record as an analyst with demonstrable experience of embedding business change
• Possess excellent communication and influencing skills
• Outstanding attention to detail with high quality written output
• End to end project lifecycle experience
It would be nice if you also have:
• Financial services knowledge
• Relevant professional qualification in analysis disciplines, such as BCS modules/diploma
• Experience of working with third party suppliers would be beneficial
• Experience of working with a rational toolset
• Use of analysis tooling such as ARIS
What you'll be doing
You’ll be the expert at analysis; eliciting, documenting, verifying and managing business requirements to time, cost and quality, in line with the Society’s and Industry-wide standards.
Working on projects, potentially on your own but more commonly as part of a team, you’ll be providing timely updates and raising risks and issues to project and programme managers and your leaders within the Business Analysis Practice.
You’ll be required to challenge where appropriate and work collaboratively with colleagues across the project lifecycle.