5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“In October 2018, Sky was bought by Comcast and this role is to provide support to development of our systems and processes to align with Comcast requirements. The focus will be on our consolidation tool” – Cognos Controller.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Conduct problem analysis, solution research, options analysis and design
– Work with end-users and continuous improvement teams to deliver projects
– Capture and document business requirements
– Ensure SAO controls are operated effectively
– Create and update processes and system documentation
– Manage change during projects
– Collaborate & support teamwork
– A logical thought process
– Strong Excel skills
– Strong PowerPoint skills
– Visio or other process mapping tools
– A can-Do Attitude
– Ability to take Ownership
– Be able to deliver Results in the right way
– Experience using Cognos Controller
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about