4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
In this role you’ll identify, lead and deliver improvement initiatives across in the Finance Shared Service Centre (SCC), with Account to Report processes being a major focus.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Support the Financial Controller to drive Continuous Improvement methodology, standardisation of processes and increased efficiency & effectiveness of processes
– Identify and deliver continuous improvement (CI) initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiency of Finance Shared Service Centre (SSC) processes
– Operate as a subject matter expert within the SSC for CI
– Contribute to the department activities such as KPIs, CI Review Board and communications.
– Ensure the SCC has updated processes following any change requests or CI initiatives
– Support change activity for SCC for ERP rollout including;
– Process map change impact assessments, training needs analysis and training delivery plans
– Provide post go-live support for end users
– A full accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
– Experience of working in an Account to Report (A2R) role in a Global Finance SSC
– SAP (must) Ariba (desirable) skills.
– Finance Transformation Experience or System Implementation Experience
– Delivered Finance Process Improvement Initiatives.
– An ability to work on own initiative and deliver objectives.
– Confidence to hold Workshops/Training/Road Shows
– Great Soft Skills – Influence/Negotiate/Commercial Awareness.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about