12 months ago
GBR - London - Global Support Centre (Kings Place)We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join Travelex in our London office. In this role you'll be leading our innovation agenda so a passion for working with new and exciting technology is essential.
You’ll be an experienced BA who thrives in a flexible and ambiguous environment and is passionate about shaping the future of payments. You’ll be given the opportunity to work in a fast-paced role in which you’ll help Travelex drive its innovation agenda through new technology.
You will need to have had previous experience within Payments as you’ll provide Business Analysis to the Global Acquiring team change program by gathering business requirements, delivering functional specifications, conducting feasibility studies, producing designs and models and supporting project delivery – this is a hands-on role so we’re looking for someone who wants to get stuck in.
What will you be doing?
* Collecting, understanding and documenting the business requirements for change initiatives
* Translating requirements into functional and non-functional requirements (in use cases)
* Support with analysis of new product developments, understand the business problems and opportunities to fix those problems.
* Facilitate brainstorming sessions to elicit requirements from a range of SMEs across internal and external stakeholders.
* Support the product development by enabling and challenging existing processes and solutions through the requirements gathering phase
* Requirements validation pre-project and translating requirements into functional and non-functional requirements
* Work in an agile environment, supporting the iterative process of learn, build and deliver, ensuring maximum value and minimal disruption across the business.
* Analyse and document process/work flows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
* Work with team Project Managers and Change Coordinators to join up requirements and delivery plans.
* Develop sound professional working relationships with the business and IT colleagues, building their confidence and acquiring an understanding of the business
* Comply with policy, audit and legal requirements such as Health & Safety, and the Data Protection Act, and follow company policies.
* Work with central change management to identify and deliver continuous improvement and quality standards for change
What makes you the right person?
First and foremost a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, with an inspiring disposition, an ability to engage and to lead by example.
* Experience in the payments sector
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgment in their area of expertise
* The ability to analyse issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions
* Strong relationship building / development skills (internal and external)
* Strong business analysis / business delivery skills
* Strong teamwork, facilitation and negotiation skills
* Strong analytical and technical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and project stages
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
* Ability to balance risk with reward
* Results / target oriented
Why join Travelex?
We have embarked on a digital transformation to deliver change and enable us to adapt in a fast changing landscape driven by technology advances and rapidly changing consumer behaviour. We’re looking for passionate and driven people to join us in our mission. In return you’ll have the opportunity to work for a global organisation in a fun and ambitious team, and drive real, effective change.
We're committed to creating an environment where our employees can bring their whole selves to work. We believe that, only through a diverse and inclusive environment, can we be truly innovative.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Travelex is the world's largest foreign exchange specialist and we're proud to bring you our products and services to help you make the most of your trip.