5 months ago
Information on the company
This great Vauxhall based company is a boutique consultancy specialising in business design, information, digital and technology, helping our clients transform their organisations and services. They have a diverse client portfolio across the public, private and not-for profit sectors. Some of their most recent clients include large government departments, charities and technology companies. Their tight-knit team have experience working within a range of industries and bring a diverse set of skills and experiences. Some of the qualities that make their Analysts stand out include an ability to apply their skills and experience to a wide range of areas, to pick things up quickly, and to grapple with unknowns and ambiguity. They make the complex, simple.
This is a full-time graduate job based in Vauxhall paying up to £35,000 for the right person.
You’ll work closely with Analysts and Project Managers (and directly with the client’s teams) to help the consultancies clients transform their organisations and the way they deliver services. You’ll be working in a company where no two days are the same. They look to rotate people around a variety of roles across their three main pathways of Analysis, Delivery and Business Partnering to help you shape your own career and so that you can build up the skills you will need to perform well. A successful analyst will have a combination of analysis, delivery and business partnering skills. They take an innovative, personalised coaching based approach to learning and development, giving you the tools you need to operate at the highest level. As well as delivering high quality work for clients, they want you to help us build the business, and look for opportunities where they can add value by thinking in an entrepreneurial and imaginative way.
How you can expect to spend your day;
* Gathering and interpreting complex information from a range of sources
* Presenting your findings and ideas (both verbally and in writing) in a structured way that sets out complex issues very simply and explains your logic
* Being adaptable and responsive, thinking on your feet. You’ll use a range of analysis techniques and tools (that you bring with you, or that you learn with us) to gain actionable insight into how to resolve problems and identify transformational business opportunities
* Working with people to create innovative, workable ideas that can challenge the way that they see things
* Utilising your organisational and communication skills to manage work in a fast-paced environment
* Building relationships quickly with lots of people from different backgrounds
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
We are looking for ambitious people with inquiring minds, and an ability to gather and interpret information from a range of sources to develop logical, and creative solutions to business problems. You’ll need to be well organised and good at working independently, as well as with other people. A positive outlook, enthusiasm and willingness to learn are essential.
* Passionate about problem solving
* Interest in technology and at least reasonably numerate
* Someone who can put forward ideas and question current models
* Inquiring mind
* Great presentation and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Enthusiastic, a positive outlook and willingness to learn
* Experience in mapping and modelling business processes
* This role will require you to apply SC Security Clearance. A key requisite for SC clearance is that you should be able to provide evidence of 5 years’ recent residency in the UK.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
There is real scope for you to shape the future direction of the company, by leading teams and assignments, and taking responsibility for shaping their services, developing the businesses ways of working and marketing what they can do. In return, they will offer a competitive package, and the chance to work on cutting-edge assignments with a range of clients.
* Contributory pension
* Social calendar
* Monthly bake off
* Lots of development time
* Potential for growth within company
* Rapidly expanding business
Apply for this role