11 months ago
The UK Sales Team is an established and highly successful part of the UK Commercial Card growth strategy. The Business Sales Executives (BSE’s) are a team of office based, temporary appointment setters and lead generators responsible for generating leads for a large number of sales teams (SME Telesales, SME Field Sales, WCO and International Payments).
Through superior sales leadership skills, the Team Leader will be responsible for leading a large team of BSE’s to deliver against lead, opportunity and wins targets and will have overall leadership for this unit.
Working with a number of key stakeholders, Director SME Telesales, Director SME Field Sales, Director WCO & Director International Payments, the Team Leader will be responsible for establishing and executing the next phase of the team’s growth strategy, ensuring quantifiable metrics are in place to measure progress for each BSE and as a collective team to support higher levels of productivity.
The Team Leader will liaise with Acquisition Marketing to ensure that sufficient A&P funds are allocated to fund the BSE unit and also to create a data strategy that will ensure the team have quality campaigns to execute on throughout the year.
The Team Leader will ensure that all aspects of people leadership and employee engagement are carried out flawlessly. They will align with Manpower to ensure that people management functions are executed including recruitment, onboarding, performance management and development plans.
The Team Leader will be responsible for creating a talent management plan that supports the transitions from BSE to BDM roles and will be supported by the Sales Leadership team to provide coaching and training to maintain a strong sales culture throughout the whole team.
The Team Leader will be an integral member of the UK Sales leadership team driving decision-making and change management as part of the overall UK strategic growth plan.
Additionally, thought leadership, implementing innovation and change and demonstrating strategic thinking are all integral competencies as the Team Leader will be required to contribute to the continued growth and development of the UK Sales organization.
The Team Leader will be responsible for the implementation of the BSE growth plan, delivering against targets and leading a large, diverse team.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
* Strong leadership skills which create engagement and commitment to drive superior results in an expanding environment.
* Strategic vision and innovative mindset: strong understanding of the Commercial Card business and industry / procurement / financial trends
* A proven strategic thought leader with the ability to translate into actionable plans
* The ability to introduce and champion new processes, tools and training which drive higher employee satisfaction and strong sales results
* Demonstrated sales skills / commercial leadership and the ability to drive sustainable growth
* The gravitas and maturity to manage internally and externally at all levels within a client organisation
* The ability to build strong internal partnerships that support the team through the implementation of improved growth enablers and new ways of working
* The ability to articulate and coach others on the GCP/SBS value proposition
* The ability to analyse and interpret business results and manage performance
* The ability to effect change where necessary through flawless planning, organisation and implementation
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time