6 months ago
About the role
Here at LV= Britannia Rescue we know what makes our customers happy; it's all about the excellent experience we provide each and every one of them! Our successful breakdown team in Huddersfield are looking for people who have a real talent for making our customers feel special at every stage of their journey with us; does this sound like you?
What you'll be doing;
In this exciting role, you will be working in a fast paced environment where you will autonomously handle all types of customer breakdowns, this involves receiving the initial call, reassuring and locating the customer, and allocating an appropriate agent. You will monitor existing jobs and interact with our agent network to ensure our customer is kept updated at regular intervals during their claim. In time you will take on sales and service skill, working to retain our customers, creating and renewing policies. You will take ownership of each of your customers to ensure a timely and positive result is given.
You will develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of breakdown. You will then apply this to each customer you speak to, giving them a great experience, whilst also ensuring you adhere to regulatory requirements.
Every week you'll have new customers to speak to, new queries to solve and different team successes to be celebrated.
We'd love to hear from you if you;
* Are passionate about providing standout customer service
* Have had previous experience working in a customer service environment
* Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, with good attention to detail
* Have a strong work ethic and enjoy self-development.
* Enjoy working towards targets within a team
Start Date: Monday 18th February 2019
The Process: You will be invited to conduct a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview if successful.
Hours: 37.5hrs per week on an 8 week rolling rota.
Shifts: The 8 week rolling rota is devised of shifts starting from 7am to finishing at 11pm Monday to Sunday. You will be required to work 2 in 4 weekends.
Rewards and benefits
What you'll get when you join us;
We want you to love what you do and that’s why we’ve put together an excellent benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done;
* We offer competitive starting salaries, depending on experience, which increase after first 12 months
* Up to a 20% annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
* 24 days' holiday, which increases after two years’.
* Relaxed, smart casual dress code.
* Exclusive online shopping portal; you'll find excellent savings/ discounts from popular retailers, holidays, travel and so much more!
* Excellent opportunities to be involved in charity events and fundraising
* LV= Pension, which we'll pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%.
* Money off for you and your family for our LV= insurance products – up to 50% discount.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about life at LV= by having a look @ Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.