about 1 year ago
Information on the company
A healthy food start-up company making 100% natural yogurts packed with essential vitamins and minerals. The company was formed by a small team of experienced food and branding experts who have successfully launched to market.
This is a 6 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the potential to convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join this start-up company to support the continued brand development strategy with the aim of raising both consumer awareness and increasing retailer participation in stocking the company product. The is an exciting time to join the business with the product range already launched to market and suit a recent graduate interested in learning about growing a small business and maybe one day sees themselves starting their own company.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Working with the team to plan and execute market entry strategy, meeting and building relationships with key customers, developing ideas for consumer engagement, engaging consumers through on and offline activities.
• Attend food industry events to help promote the company product range.
• Visit suitable food retailers in the London area to liaise with shop buyers with a view to them stocking the product.
• Learn how to create and execute a strategic marketing plan to build the brand in-trade through key customers and through experiential activities.
• Help research, prepare and present market analysis of the food industry and competitor analysis too.
• Help develop the brand through social media content production and strategic partnerships.
• This is a start-up company and as such there will always be ad hoc tasks which arise from time to time.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A business focused graduate with a commercial mindset i.e. is excited by joining a growing start-up and wants to contribute to its growth.
• An entrepreneurial spirit is important to anyone looking to join a start-up company.
• A strong communicator able to work within a small team environment.
• Someone open to learning lots of new skills in a short space of time.
• An interest in healthy food is a bonus.
• Any prior business or marketing knowledge or experience would be a bonus.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Lots of free yogurt.
• Very creative, young, fun small team.
• Being involved with a company from such an early stage will be an exciting challenge and excellent learning curve.
• Experience some amazing business growth opportunities.
• Best in class commercial / brand building education.
• Assuming all goes well, opportunity to stay on and quickly progress through different experiences.
Apply for this role