7 months ago
An exciting opportunity to lead amazing activation in some of London's most prestigious venues, retailers and event operators.
WiseHead Productions is an innovation business which is backed by Britvic PLC. We are focused on developing relationships across the prestige sector - encompassing hotels, bars, restaurants, luxury retail and workplace, as well as world renowned London venues and events.
No two days will be the same…..
You will be responsible for developing this category as a key growth area for our business, across a wide spectrum of customers including our major accounts and targets.
We have an award-winning portfolio which includes our London Essence Company mixer range (londonessenceco.com) and a Zero proof portfolio consisting of Thomas & Evans (thomas-and-evans.com), Monte Rosso (monterossoaperitivo.com) and the London Essence range of crafted Sodas. Committed to innovation, there is more to come in 2018!
Specific areas of focus will be across building brand equity, in-market awareness, rate of sale, developing compelling marketing collateral, ATL and BTL comms, delivering events and setting the standard for other global WiseHead teams.
What we're offering.....
There is a very attractive basic salary, car or car allowance, bonus scheme and benefits package. This is a strategic focus for us, with full visibility working with the founders of our business, and visibility within the Britvic business too – so there is great scope for your own progression.
What we're looking for.....
* You will have experience from an brand/activation role, where you have focused on the food, beverage, operator, events or aligned FMCG channel. Any premium or prestige brand experience would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of key trends driving premium brands, spirits and the London market more generally would be ideal.
* Although not exclusively focused on London, the ability to access London easily is desirable.
* Strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
* Ability to liaise at all levels both internally with Wisehead and Britvic teams and externally with customers and agencies.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the strong ability to cut through complexity, while managing multiple projects and multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, with attention to detail.
* Can do attitude with a focus on continuous improvement.
* A mix of creative and analytical capability.
* And last but not least, we are a small and tightly knit WiseHead bunch, so it’s important that you are one of the team with a shared purpose.
Moreover, we want you to absolutely love what you do, to ooze passion and excitement - just as we do.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.