Job Title: Branch Sales Manager
Location: Plymouth & Surrounding Areas
Salary: £80-£100k OTE
Safestyle UK is looking for a Branch Sales Manager to take responsibility for Plymouth and surrounding territory. The company is renowned for their quality and market-leading product design supported by outstanding customer service.
Purpose of Role:
To drive written business performance for the branch in line with forecast; whilst maintaining cost control and efficiencies in line with targets.
- Delivering branch written business contribution in line with forecast to ensure the business meets its overall sales forecast.
- To lead the ethos of our Mission, Vision & Values, ensuring the branch delivers excellent customer service to Safestyle UK customers.
- Providing regular reporting and analysis on branch performance to contribute to effective budgeting & planning for the wider business, including a contribution to the annual sales forecasting process.
- Actively seek new business opportunities to develop and extend the revenue sources for your branch with self generated leads.
- Develop your self employed contractors, providing them with full access to the training provided by Safestyle UK to support contractors. Coach and mentor them to ensure that they fulfil their potential.
- Ensure that your branch and any self employed contractors providing services to Safestyle UK from your branch are acting in compliance with relevant legislation including but not limited to GDPR, Health & Safety at Work, Vulnerable People Guidelines, FCA, etc.
- Network locally to build your team of self employed contractors, ensuring that you liaise with Head Office to follow the appropriate selection and induction process.
- Ensure that your branch is operated in line with Safestyle UK business processes and utilising Safestyle UK business systems.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Safestyle UK support functions including but not limited to Belling Desk, Telecan, Sales Commissions, etc.
KPI’s (success measures):
- Achievement of sales forecast
- AOV target
- Discount out target
- Branch profitability target
- Efficiency target
- Sales Agent turnover target
· Experience of managing / operating a business / franchise
· Ability to travel
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Great people skills – especially relationship building
· Ability to problem solve
· Analytical, planning & organisational skills
· Understanding of Health & Safety
· Good working knowledge of relevant IT systems
· Previous B2C sales experience
· Good negotiation skills
· Customer oriented
The successful applicant will report to the Sales Director and will work with the other SM to enable a smooth transfer of responsibilities.
This is a self employed role with un-capped earning potential.