6 months ago
* A Branch Manager for our branch in Skegness, Lincolnshire
* £30,506–£44,065 a year on a full-time contract, plus benefits.
* Send in your application by 29th April 2019
You’ll be responsible for making sure the customer experience in your branch is the best on the high street. Your leadership skills and keen commercial mind will get the best results from your team.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
* Be able to take control of your branch and lead your people, whilst meeting FCA standards and delivering top notch customer service and creating positive outcomes.
* Have experience of managing people and working in a busy retail environment. Leading by example.
* Be able to monitor and explore branch activity to spot opportunities and make your customers better off.
* Be resilient, versatile and flexible, to be able to prioritise effectively and deal with ever-changing requests.
* Have a commercial understanding, with knowledge of financial regulations and processes.
It would be nice if you also had:
* Previous experience as a branch manager in a retail environment
What you'll be doing
Working on the branch floor alongside your team, you’ll make sure they are fully trained and performing at their best. You’ll have the confidence to manage a high level of customer expectations and have an in-depth knowledge of all of our products and services. You’ll also be responsible for creating and implementing your branches business plan.
Our branches are always busy, so you’ll have to be organised and able to work quickly while still giving the best service. You’ll have the support of your management team to help with training and guidance. You’ll also need to be able to and use our computer systems and processes. But don’t worry, we’ll train you to do that.