3 months ago
Blockchain Solution Architect
Industry X.0 Digital Transactions and Blockchain
Career Level: 7Manager
Travel: up to 100% travel required in the UK
Job Reference: 00573559
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disruptor? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, Accenture’s approach to the Digital Re-Invention of the Industry. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial & Medical Equipment, Communications, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Working with the Digital Transactions and Blockchain Practice Lead the Block chain Solution Architect will work to support the Business in identifying new business opportunities and relevant use cases for clients across a wide range of industries such as Resources, CMT and Products.
What responsibilities will you have?
* The Blockchain solution architect will be responsible for working in tandem with the business in designing and applying the technology/solution architecture on blockchain projects across a range of different technologies
* Be able to look at the wider picture and consider additional new technologies such as AI, IoT and robotic processing and apply these to solving real business problems and creating new Blockchain operating models
* Work closely with Technical and application architects to fill architectural gaps and concerns.
* Help the business estimate effort, time and cost by determining scope, roles and timelines ensuring an on-cadence orchestrated plan of delivery
* The role will involve liaising closely with business teams on client accounts, clients, and working on proposals
* The Blockchain Solution Architect will support the Practice Lead and Business in client facing workshops/meetings/conferences/bootcamps and training sessions
* A large part of the role will be to support the business in the sales process and support the team in terms of delivery
* Working with the practice lead, the Blockchain Solution Architect will lock down the solution architecture
* Oversee the development team building the blockchain solution for the client
* Advising on cybersecurity and working with Info Security teams to identify and manage solutions