9 days ago
Beauty Sales Associate
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Are you passionate about all things luxury beauty? Do you thrive from delivering excellent customer service? Excitingly, Fortnum & Mason are looking for an exceptional beauty professional, to join our team on our famous Ladies Second Floor at our iconic Piccadilly Flagship.
Our beauty focused Sales Assistant will consistently deliver outstanding customer service, building individual sales figures, and establishing and maintaining customer relationships along the way. Our candidate will work effectively with other team members, always looking to establish their Fortnum & Mason client base, while demonstrating consistent adherence to company standards and procedures.
Under direction from the Floor Manager, our Sales Assistant will focus on all aspects of beauty consultation, ranging from cosmetics to skin care, and ensure that all counters are properly merchandised while ensuring good retail sales. In addition, our successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all customers register for Fortnum & Mason’s data capture.
To be successful in the position, you must demonstrate the following:
• Minimum 1 year experience working within beauty, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
• Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
• Ability to work well in a team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
• Ability to learn and utilise data capture tools.
• Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment.
• Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful sales.
• Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability.
• Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and application.
If you can demonstrate what we are looking for, apply online now.