6 months ago
BDM - Key Account Manager
Countrywide PLC, Land & New Homes team is the UK`s largest land & new homes agency with a proven track record in understanding developers` needs.
This very successful arm of Countrywide is now looking to increase their specialist Land & New Homes sales team.
Due to expansion and investment in Land and New Homes, we seek a dynamic, enthusiastic, and driven person who is able to offer advice on a consultative basis but maintaining absolute focus on the need to win business.
Mainly field based, you will be responsible for the following:
- To pitch and win instructions for new homes stock, Part Exchange, Financial Services and Conveyancing.
- Win and list instructions to the required volumes and ensure the quality of instructions is maintained at all times.
- Create and develop new client relationships and maintaining Developer contact, seeking opportunities for further business.
- To drive new homes sales performance by ensuring that all stock is optimised, by working closely with the Branch management and EA Regional Managers to drive sales and take joint accountability for the weekly new homes result.
- To manage local client relationships and provide regular communication of progress and sales progression at least weekly, ensuring the sales result meets the client requirements.
- To create and implement the required local marketing strategy, collateral and PR to drive sales.
- Manage sales progression, ensuring at that all sales in a designated area, are managed to completion with liaison with group service providers as necessary.
- To leverage the Group Services as a pre-requisite to a new homes instruction demonstrating to the customer the quality, control of sale and value that a `one stop shop` approach can derive to their advantage.
- To work closely with the local Land Management team to deliver downstream income opportunities for the Subsidiary.
- Manage centralised marketing campaigns and execute to a high standard.
- Accountable for the pipeline of sales and provide the New Homes Director with monthly exchange forecasts.
- Complete pricing and marketing reports for Developer Clients.
- Ensure processes are legal and compliant with all business requirements at all times including EA legislation, DPA, Consumer Code.
A clear sales ability is needed with the skills to engage and integrate with the estate agency network and developers alike.
Although this is a responsible role, you will be expected to relish getting your hands dirty and working hard to achieve targets. Some managerial experience is an advantage but not necessary however a high degree of organisational skills is essential.
The role will entail a large level of travel and some weekend work.
Land and New Homes is the largest operation of its type in the Country and candidates would be joining an expanding national team, with opportunities for progression.