6 months ago
* Location: Bishop's Stortford
* Job Sector: Relationship Management / Sales
* Hours: Full-time
* Shift Type: Daytime / Regular
* Posting Date: 26 February 2019
* Expiry Date: 17 April 2019
* Reference: 90212651
Barclays Business Manager
As a Barclays Business Manager you will work with Businesses’ with a turnover up to £6m, helping them increase and reach their potential. You’ll get exposure to customers across a broad range of industry sectors with debt requirements of less than £1m. Working closely together as a trusted advisor, providing excellent customer service and deepening your relationships. It’s a great commercial opportunity with a big people focus.
What will you be doing?
• You’ll develop your knowledge on the demographic of your local market
• Working to understand business and financial information available to help you work with customers
• Making informed decisions on providing credit facilities.
• You will need to make informed, intelligent decisions around your customer’s financial needs
• Through understanding their business and the external factors impacting on it to achieve great customer outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
• Qualifications in IFS: ACIB, PCertB, Cert BB&C, DipBB&C or Omega Credit Skills Development (CSD)
• A need for up to date knowledge of local businesses in the area and a drive for building and maintaining relationships
• A strong customer focus and a pro-active and complaint approach to providing Business solutions
• Sound knowledge of Business and credit/ lending processes, risk policies and procedures relating to credit conformance and regulatory, operational and legal risk
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Non-qualified but are genuinely interested in taking on professional study and working towards completion of IFS Certification of Business Banking & Conduct within 12 months of starting in role
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.