We have an exciting opportunity for a B2B Sales Executive / Telesales Advisor to join this established, award winning company and become an integral member of our client’s deal origination team in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of company sale services, offering guidance and advisory services to shareholders considering a sale. As one of the UK’s most active dealmakers they regularly top industry league tables and excels above its competitors. Its people are at the core of the company’s success, taking great pride in providing services of the highest quality to all of its clients.
The company recently listed on the London Stock Exchange and attained the highly prestigious status as an AIM-listed company, bringing with it a period of extraordinary growth and expansion. Due to this ongoing growth they are looking to expand its team.
The role will be based in their newly refurbished Head Office, located in Bolton. This highly contemporary and professional office space is complemented by superb break facilities.
The Role of B2B Sales Executive / Telesales Advisor
• Making outbound B2B calls involving direct contact with company owners to discuss the option of selling their business
• Generating interest from business owners considering the sale of their business
• Working on the in-house CRM system
• Arranging appointments for Corporate Directors
• Working to and meeting realistic targets
Skills & Experience Required:
• Money motivated and wants to take advantage of uncapped commission
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Previous outbound or inbound sales experience
• A good telephone manner with strong rapport building skills
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Must want to work in a highly motivated team environment where performance leads to fantastic rewards
• Wants to be a part of an award-winning business who care about their people and develop their skills for a long and prosperous career
On target earnings are circa £23,000 - £40,000 per annum (uncapped) and benefits Include:
• 28 days leave including Bank Holidays
• Pension scheme
• Sociable working hours - Monday to Friday, 08:30am-5:30pm (5pm on Fridays)
• No weekend working
• Fun incentives and regular social events
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for our client. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales executive, business development, consultant, property,