Job Title - B2B Account Manager/ Sales Executive - Merchant Sales
Basic £18k per annum OTE £60k plus Benefits: car, pension, commission
Location : Newcastle & surrounding areas
We are a forward thinking UK start-up with the backing and ambition to make it big.
If you are a focused, driven individual, with the determination to be the best, this role is for you.
Job duties include:
Proactively find sales opportunities through a combination of talking to business owners in the UK and Ireland. This involves cold calling and using any existing contacts. Once contacts made you will need to set up appointments to deliver a pitch in an optimised and highly professional level. Offering our services to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
Full product training is provided.
• To be successful you must meet or exceed agreed sales targets
• Communicate, present, liaise and negotiate with potential customers to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
• Organise and deliver successful meetings and presentations to customers
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods
Essential requirements for this role are:
• A desire to be the best, to fight for every deal and to make money.
• Self-motivated, smart, polished, articulate and confident.
• Confident in cold calling and able to turn calls into accounts.
• Have an entrepreneurial attitude with a will to succeed.
• Possess strong communication skills.
• Previous field sales/account management experience. B2B advantageous
• Able to drive and have access to a car would be an advantageous
Key Performance Indicators Number of sales per month
Number of sales per month
Number of activities per month
The successful applicant will have experience selling a product to a business, be able to cold call businesses and make appointments to meet decision makers, have excellent communication skills, good time management and administration skills. We offer on-going training, excellent bonus and ongoing career progression.
Please apply via CV submission asap.
OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED, £18k Basic OTE £60k PLUS BENEFITS
Job Type: Full-time