about 1 year ago
Aviva Motor Services - Claims Advisor
THE LCOATION OF THIS ROLE IS BRAY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Motor Claims Purpose: "Listen to me, reassure me and do what's right for me "
Do you want to work in an environment where you make a positive impact on our Customer Experience in the GI Motor Claims Team.
Have you ‘can-do’ attitude? Are you are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us. If so, we want to hear from you.
An exciting Vacancy exists at Claims Adviser level based primarily at Aviva Motor Services (AMS) offices in Bray. You will work closely with colleagues in Dublin and Galway offices. This role will suit people who can self manage, make decisions on their own initiative and have experience handling Motor GI Claims. In addition you will live the Aviva Values.
You will report directly to Team Leader.
Your purpose is in managing Aviva’s Motor GI r Indemnity Spend and working with an experienced team of experts. This role offers you an exciting opportunity to develop and enhance our Motor Damage proposition. You will improve your own skills working on their own initiative and with a core group of leaders and agents in Aviva Claims and our external partner.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Damage claims management and agreeing solutions to customers issues where they arise with Aviva Motor Services (AMS), Claims Team Leader and Staff Engineers and directly with the customer where necessary.
- Managing our customer’s journey with our external partner, identifying and eliminating failure points and working with them and our claims team to resolve under your own initiative.
- Ability to balance the customers needs against treating the company cheque book as if it were your own
- Ensure compliance with CPC and DPA
- Understanding customer feedback on the Aviva Motor Services process and what is meaningful to our customers
- Building positive relationships with colleagues and external partners, in a professional and approachable manner
- Having confidence to make decisions which are right first time
- Sharing insights and feedback with colleagues and partners that enhance our process and reduce Indemnity spend and increase customer experience.
- Agree a fair settlement with our customers within policy liability
- You will have the ability to recognise what is important to the customer
- High learning agility in a complex and changing environment
- Proven experience in Motor Damage claims handling
- Problem solving abilities
- Be a self-starter with a self- disciplined approach
- Ability to manage own work load
- Positive relationship building skills
- Aptitude to make real time decisions based on changing information
- Great negotiation skills
- Committing to the customer
- Excellent communication skills
AREAS OF ASSESSMENT
You will be assessed against the Aviva values:
- Care more.
- Kill complexity.
- Never rest.
- Create legacy
Previous industry experience is an advantage but not necessary for this role as a full training programme will support you in your journey to learn about your role, our products and customers.
Progress towards or attainment of APA/CIP Qualification would be highly desirable.
Please note that this is full time 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.