Our client in Medway is looking for a Used Car Controller
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm (with a late night rota until 7.00pm)
- Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
- At least 1 in 3 Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
Salary: On target earnings ranging up to £48,000
- Supporting the General Manager to deliver and drive used car sales volumes & profitability.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Second Facing & Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended.
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
- To manage the used vehicle stock and ensure a desirable mixture of the Nissan range of vehicles are stocked and the Group Used Car Buyers are made aware of stock requirements
- To follow the firm’s policy of ensuring all used vehicle stock is liquidated at 90 days
- To be responsible for trading all used vehicles which are traded in
- To demonstrate due diligence when purchasing used vehicles to maximise the profit margins
- To ensure all used vehicle reconditioning is kept within the appraisal estimate and all display vehicles are kept to an acceptable standard
- To ensure all stock is marketed at a competitive retail price whilst maximising the firms profit margins
- Must have an extensive track record in car sales.
- Management skills, well organised, good admin skills, ambitious, flexible, professional.
- Previous Sales Controller/Sales Manager/Business Manager experience desirable.
- Works well under pressure
- Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
- Good computer skills
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
Please remember to quote the reference number when applying – PRS20988
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Lee Dargan at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Car Sales | Used Car Sales| Main Dealership | Medway| Kent | Progression