Sales Manager required in Croydon
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd are currently seeking to recruit a highly professional and successful Automotive Sales Manager to join our Client's Main Dealer Sales Team. Experience in a Motor Trade Sales Manager position within a Franchised Dealer in the Automotive industry is essential
The ideal candidate will be results driven, a strong team-motivator, with the ability to succeed in what can be a busy and pressurised environment.
Your job duties will include but is not limited to:
• Overseeing the sales team
• Effectively market and sell; new and used vehicles, finance packages and additional products and services.
• Dealing with any customer issues and complaints
• Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Track record for effective sales and marketing in the motor trade
• Dynamic leadership - ability to motivate a team
• Understanding of customer care standards
• Stable employment history
Candidates should be ready to provide evidence of a continuous and proven career, with recent experience of managing and motivating a team of Car Sales Executives. You will have the ability to deal with and diffuse any issues that may arise within a busy sales department
Our client has good values and is looking for a like-minded individual to join their team. Whilst they will demand a high standard of work and professionalism, in return they will offer the opportunity to develop within an established, reputable and flexible environment
To apply, please send your full & up to date CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting Job Ref. PRS16357
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit