Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Executive Required in Nottingham.
Salary: Up to £13,500 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: New and Used Vehicle Sales Executive Required For Large Family Owned Main Dealer - Nottinghamshire
Our client a well-established independent Automotive Main Dealer are looking for a quality Vehicle Sales Executive to join their existing sales team in Nottinghamshire.
This is a role and company which can provide you with a much better 'work/life' balance, with 2 days off each week and doing around 40 hours a week.
Reporting to a Sales Manager, the successful Vehicle Sales Executive will be responsible for:
* Maximising Vehicle Sales whilst providing excellent customer service at all times
* Achieving monthly sales targets for new and used vehicles
* Updating the dealership's records with customer information to ensure the database is fully and accurately maintained.
* Proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods
* Enhance the company's reputation at every opportunity when interacting with others
My client is offering a competitive salary and OTE which should see you realistically earn £40,000 per annum along with a generous holiday allowance.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Dealership Jobs in Nottinghamshire, please contact Josh Williams.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Williams quoting J76860, Car Sales Executive, Nottingham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright