Lead Generation Coordinator Required in Oxford
Mon- Fri 9.00am-5.30pm
Temp role however could progress into a permanent role
The main purpose of this role is identify, engage and qualify new sales leads and co-ordinate appointments for the field sales team utilising all available resources. The individual will also facilitate UK sales and marketing orientated enquiries from a range of channels. In addition, the individual will be expected to provide admin support to the company marketing department and sales team when necessary, ensuring that all documentation is provided in a timely manner with a high standard of presentation and delivery to prospective and existing customers
• Lead generation and prospecting new customers via telephone or email.
• Qualification and booking of field sales appointments.
• Efficient management of the sales appointment diary.
• Measured against a monthly KPI of both qualified appointments and sales conversions.
• Working to ensure all inbound leads are captured and actioned promptly.
• Manage incoming sales-oriented calls and emails from a variety of channels.
• Researching target customers using a variety of sources over a variety of media.
• Distributing email information packs to support prospecting calls.
• Populating Goldmine Database system with customer information.
• Contributing lead generation ideas to the Inside Sales Team Leader.
• Distributing relevant emails to the correct internal department/individual.
• Any other duties required in order to support the needs of the business, such as internal customer contact for campaign responses and promotions.
• Adhering to company policies and procedures, quality standards and Health and Safety practices.
• Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Adopts a professional manner at all times with colleagues and customers.
• Highly driven and motivated to succeed.
• Demonstrable experience working in a Telesales Lead Generation environment.
• Proven track record in cold calling prospective customers.
• Ability to multi task, prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
• High standard of verbal and written communication skills.
• High standard of telephone etiquette.
• High level of knowledge and demonstrable experience of using Goldmine CRM System to an intermediate level.
• Ability to determine suitability of appropriate services to customer requirements.
• Ability to handle and reverse around prospect and customer objection.
• Questioning and negotiation skills.
• Calm, professional and well organised, able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Proven team player who can provide a supporting role in a high performing sales environment.
To apply for this vacancy please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) quoting Job Ref. PRS16368
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Cars | Motor trade | Software Developer | Software | Main Dealer | Tech | Support | Oxford | Customer Technician | Diagnostic| Support Team| Lead Generation | Sales |