Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Aftersales Executive Required in Bedford, Bedfordshire
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 plus bonus.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Aftersales Executive Required For Main Car Dealership - Bedford, Bedfordshire
Our valued and professional client is looking for a Motor Trade Aftersales Executive to work with their friendly team. Requirements
Excellent communication skills;
An interest in developing your technical mechanical knowledge;
Commitments to delivering customer excellence;
A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning;
Computer literacy with a keen eye for detail;
Good Telephone Manner;
Previous experience in a target driven role desirable but not essential;
Hold a full driving licence as you will be moving cars around; Your key responsibilities will include:
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Department and the customer.
- Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method.
- Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system.
- Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles.
- Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out.
- Proactively addressing any issues.
- Previous experience in the same or a similar role.
- A full UK driving licence.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please email your CV in the strictest of confidence today to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
/ nicola@ drivenmotorjobs.com
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs