A rare exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an independent Auction Company attracting collectors and buyers from all around the world.
The successful candidate will be an experienced valuer with drive and commitment to be based in their lively and new, tailored Cirencester saleroom.
You will be part of the management team with cataloguing, valuation and business generation responsibilities covering the Cotswold’s and beyond.
• RICS and MIVA professionally qualified valuer
• Ability to command the attention of the room
• Displays confidence and assertiveness
• Ability to create excitement and encourage bidding
• Excellent personal presentation
• Shows respect and courtesy to buyers
• Strong interpersonal skills
• IT literate
• Excellent written and spoken English
• A passion for Auctioneering
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.