5 months ago
Seller Fulfilled Prime Team - Associate Partner Manager
Amazon.co.uk’s Seller Marketplace is a large and fast growing business where millions of UK customers transact with hundreds of thousands of sellers, who range from individuals to large retailers. The UK Merchant Services team works with sellers to help them grow their business on the Amazon marketplace, delivering the best possible customer experience for Amazon.co.uk customers.
Amazon is looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their career within its Merchant Services team. You will join us as a Associate Partner Manager, responsible for delivering new business growth and maximizing revenue generation across Amazon's products for third party merchants.
What is Amazon Merchant Services?
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third party merchants’ activity through Amazon.co.uk and the specific services we offer to help develop and grow these Selling Partners, including:
· Selling on Amazon, a fast-growing business where other e-commerce retailers sell their products on Amazon.
· Fulfilment by Amazon, an advanced fulfilment solution where Amazon directly packs and ships products on behalf of other companies
· Seller Fulfilled Prime, a fulfilment programme that allows Selling Partners to deliver Prime products directly from their own warehouse
· Product Ads, an advertising program designed to provide Amazon customers seamless access to products available on external websites
What is the role?
You will join us as an Associate Partner Manager in our Seller Fulfilled Prime business, focused on the growth of our largest and highest potential sellers through working with them to adopt and grow commitment on Seller Fulfilled Prime. To do this you will have to:
· Prospect, call, qualify and close high potential online merchants that deliver competitive selection, pricing and product availability
· Function as an account manager for a number of high priority sellers and help them grow their business over a period of time by ensuring they understand our systems and tools
· Help improve business processes and make us more effective in supporting our merchants
Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s high performance bar requires that you are self-motivated and target driven, skilled in phone based sales, can work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving the quarterly sales target.
· Educated to degree level and relevant professional work experience
· The ability to think strategically and to drive the detailed execution of specific initiatives
· Excellent negotiation and communication (written and verbal) skills
· Strong analytical skills with the ability and appetite to get deep into the data when required (intermediate Excel skills)
· Action and results driven mind-set – responsibility for achieving your quarterly targets
· Passionate about online businesses, e-commerce and sales
· Customer focused, extremely detail-oriented, able to effectively prioritise and multi-task while working autonomously
· Strong ability to handle objections
· Experience building relationships and driving growth with existing customers/partners
· Experience in B2B sales, account management, product management or management consulting
· Experience in e-commerce or retail is advantageous but not essential
· Experience with databases, SQL and CRM tools is advantageous but not essential