6 months ago
Associate Partner Manager
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories - and this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their career within its Merchant Services team. You will join us as a Account Executive, responsible for delivering new business growth and maximizing revenue generation across Amazon's products for third party merchants.
What is Amazon Merchant Services?
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third party merchants’ activity through Amazon.co.uk and the specific services we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. The portfolio of services is as follows:
· Selling on Amazon, a fast-growing business where other e-commerce retailers sell their products on Amazon.
· Fulfilment by Amazon, an advanced fulfilment solution where Amazon directly packs and ships products on behalf of other companies
· Checkout by Amazon, a complete online payment service for e-commerce websites
· Amazon Webstore, a powerful, secure and highly-scalable multichannel e-commerce platform
· Product Ads, an advertising program designed to provide Amazon customers seamless access to products available on external websites
What is the role?
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon you will have the opportunity to partner with high potential retailers across a variety of different categories with a view to helping grow their online businesses.
· Prospect, call, qualify and close high potential online merchants that deliver competitive selection, pricing and product availability
· Function as an account manager for a number of high priority sellers and help them grow their business over a period of time by ensuring they understand our systems and tools
· Help improve business processes and make us more effective in supporting our merchants
Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s high performance bar requires that you are self-motivated and target driven, skilled in phone based sales, can work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving the quarterly sales target.
· High standard of education or compensating work experience
· Strong Direct Sales skills and a proven track record of performance
· Highly organised and results oriented
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· People management and mentoring skills
Optional requirements: ·
· Experience in e-commerce
· Experience in B2B sales, account management, product management or management consulting