5 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales management, business development, or partner management in an Internet, software platform, or consumer electronics company.
* Experience managing agreements.
* Experience working with consumer electronics and retailers.
* Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level and to successfully launch new products in the market.
* Ability to manage ambiguity, solve problems, and scale effectively across a large organization.
* Ability to comfortably interact with partner and Google executives.
* Developed analytical and detail-oriented skills.
* Developed communication skills.
About the job
The Distribution team focuses on all Google and Nest branded hardware across product categories. Our team is responsible for managing partnerships with our top distributors, including developing channel strategy, negotiating commercial terms, handling logistics, operations and managing overall partnership goals.
As an Associate Distribution Partner Manager, you will be responsible for working with in new products, managing promotion agreements, and managing sell-out performance. You will partner closely with our internal teams to support the business.
Opening Date: 2nd May 2019
Closing Date: 2nd June 2019
Competitive Salary Applies.
The Hardware Partnerships team was formed with the purpose of bringing the best of Google’s software and hardware to our users by bringing to market and distributing a Google-branded hardware portfolio. The team is responsible for managing all partnerships with carriers, retailers and resellers worldwide. This includes the partnerships for products such as Pixel, Daydream View, Google Wifi, Google Nest Thermostat, Chromecast Ultra and Google Home.
* Manage all aspects of the sales fulfillment and operations. Build relationships with retail executives to understand and maximize success for customers.
* Collaborate with product, marketing, finance, legal, and compliance teams to develop and refine our go-to-market strategy.
* Motivate partners to provide effective consumer experience.
* Report key metrics including forecasts, sales, inventory, ROI analysis, and profitability. Drive quarterly business reviews, account planning, and yearly planning.