2 months ago
Information on the company
At Elemed, we recruit the people that solve regulatory problems to get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life saving products, like groundbeaking artificial hearts, surgical power tools, to MRI scanners and innovative cancer fighting radiotherapy machines, the people we place truly change lives and we are proud to be a part of that.
This is a permanent graduate role paying 20K per annum basic plus a rewarding commission structure.
Our client recruits the people that solve regulatory problems to get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life saving products, like groundbreaking artificial hearts, surgical power tools, to MRI scanners and innovative cancer fighting radiotherapy machines, the people we place truly change lives and they are proud to be a part of that.
Their clients range from startup companies of 5 people, to global corporations with locations all over the world. Today, their focus is roles based in the major European markets like Switzerland, France, Germany and their aim is to become the overall EU market leader in medtech.
How can you expect to spend your day?
Building relationships with top candidates in the market, through a number of different channels; social, e-mail and phone, with a view to being their "career agent".
* (Creative) Headhunting and market mapping (figuring out who works where and who knows who) to establish yourself as the
* “Go-to” recruiter in your market
* Understanding a candidate’s needs and experience, offering career advice, CV feedback, and promoting them for unique
* Providing interview preparation, feedback, salary negotiations and closing.
* Networking and providing support at industry events (some EU travel may be required).
* Linkedin group management
* Social media content research and scheduling
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Ambitious, hardworking, resilient, intelligent, creative and competitive? We want people with the drive to be successful!
* An entrepreneurial spirit? Do you see opportunities where others are afraid of failure?
* Culturally aware? Our market is international, so our team must reflect that. EU languages; German, French, Dutch to an A Level standard, or a period of living outside of the UK will give you an edge over your competitors
* A people person? We are looking for confident people who are able to talk to different kinds of people from all over the world
* A start-up environment with lots of flexibility to shape this role around your strengths and what you enjoy doing
What are the perks of working for this company?
* The chance to be creative and have your voice heard regarding company direction
* Ownership over your own markets and clients
* Great opportunities for future progression into management and leadership or Principal consultant as the company grows.
* A continuous learning and development environment. You will receive theoretical and hands on training to learn about; recruitment best practices, headhunting, candidate attraction techniques, medical devices, management and more.
* A great commission structure in an environment which truly facilitates success.
* An opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by the company's director
* Dress down Friday and a social working environment
Apply for this role