5 months ago
Information on the company
This client has grown from inception in April 2011 to become one of the leading daily deal sites in the UK and one of the fastest growing eCommerce businesses in the UK with annualised revenues up 160% year on year (2012 vs. 2013). Their culture is characterised by entrepreneurialism, analytical rigour and a willingness to go the extra mile to help the business succeed. If you are interested in a standard 9-5 role where your opinions and actions don’t matter, stop reading here!
How you can expect to spend your day:
This role would suit either a graduate or someone with up to 2 years sales experience. As an Associate Business Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses and signing the best possible deals. As a New Business Consultant, it will your job to build rapport, gain buy-in, pitch, negotiate and deliver excellent customer service. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what the fastest growing digital sector in the UK. Other responsibilities include:
* Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for our organisations.
* Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services
* Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop the companies outstanding reputation
* Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
* Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders
* An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient
* You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar
* Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
* Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Clear and structured career pathways
* Fab office with a great team
* Lively social working culture, sports and numerous other office events and activities
* Summer and Christmas office parties
* 25 days holiday
* Season ticket loan
* Cycle scheme
Apply for this role