2 months ago
Our mission remains unchanged: to service the needs and aspirations of our customers and help create new stories, to take pleasure in making marked moments of delight. Whoever our customers are and wherever they come from, they can expect to be treated with grace, courtesy and care.
With a strong commercial awareness and proven ability to analyse figures and data, you will work closely with the Trading Manager to maximise divisional sales and trading operations. This will include implementing a clear merchandising strategy, driven by core retail KPIs and trading analytics, coordinating the visual display of divisional brands and products and continuously evaluating the online customer journey.
You have a keen eye for detail and are passionate about luxury retail, especially e-commerce. Hardworking and organised, you will have knowledge of brand positioning and seasonal product trends. You will be meticulous in your approach and always have the highest of standards in mind. You will have Online Trading Administration experience as well as having worked with stock management systems, business performance reporting and ecommerce merchandising tools. You will be a natural problem solver, possess strong numerical skills and have an eye for analysis.
What to Expect
* Proactive and analytical, you will regularly assess divisional web presentation, providing user experience and navigation suggestions based on competitor analysis, customer journey relevance and data analysis in Omniture.
* Weekly and monthly reporting on sales and margin performance, reviewing successes, weaknesses and issues to deliver clear trading actions and objectives.
* Utilise forward forecasting tools to continually assess actual performance against plan and project anticipated trade relative to season-to-date patterns
* Work with creative and content teams to deliver inspirational content, plan and influence HP/LP treatments, source brand campaign imagery for use in promotional frames across the site, optimise brand directory and pages
* Optimisation of content and item data to enhance search results, regular analysis of key site metrics to establish actionable insights for improving trade
* Managing resources within the team to ensure the timely publishing of all items, maintenance of key data (price, colour, sizing, content), set up and maintenance of all product attributes to enhance the customers’ ability to get-to-product, minimisation of returns and out of stocks, sale preparation and delivery.
What is important?
We are passionate about making Harrods.com an online shopping desitation and are in process of partnering with Farfetch to make this a reality. It's a really exciting time for us and we are looking for a strong, commercial and analytical Assistant Trading Manager to join the team to support in this huge project. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be developing and maintaining relationships with vendors, the shop floor team and the store buying team, updating them on trade, OOS, brand launches and general Harrods.com activity. You will be forward thinking and excited about trialing new ideas e.g. AB Testing, AI and Automated/ Personalised Merchandising tools to make sure Harrods.com is always a step above the competition.
Our Promise to You
At Harrods we believe nothing is impossible. We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.