3 months ago
• An Assistant Product Manager for the Mortgages team
• To be based in the head offices in Swindon.
• £30,506- £44,065 p.a. based on a 35 hour week, dependent on experience.
• This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
• Please send your application by Sunday 10 February 2019
Would you like to help us discover new ideas, develop these into product propositions, and help to launch them knowing you’re supporting our members and new customers from those wanting to take their first step onto the housing ladder to those in later life looking to enjoy their retirement.
Who we're looking for
* Enjoys working with others, building relationships and is great at communicating whether that’s in writing or verbally.
* Who is confident in interpreting information, drawing conclusions and presenting these
* Likes variety in their work, can be flexible in their approach and has strong organisational skills
* Is confident to manage their own workload and priorities
* Is inquisitive, loves a challenge and likes problem solving
* Wants to work to help us to achieve our goals through developing new products and propositions as well as representing the Society in meetings with other organisations.
What you'll be doing
* Represent the Society in mortgage industry discussions, debating key topics and future developments with external organisations and other lenders
* Be involved in developing mortgage propositions from conceptual stage right through to delivery and beyond
* Monitor and stay up to date with changes within the mortgage market and beyond
* Help shape the future direction of our work through the identification of trends and future needs
* Help to co-ordinate activity across internal and external stakeholders
* Work on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment