5 months ago
Assistant Manager/Valuer Residential Sales
Could your dynamic approach, strong work ethic and ability to generate business help drive forward a respected brand?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading property specialists in the role of Assistant Manager/Valuer. You’ll motivate and inspire others as you demonstrate impeccable professionalism and leadership skills, proving yourself to be an expert salesperson, an outstanding listener and a confident communicator at ...all levels.
Romans Group boast an unrivalled passion and expertise for working in the property market. Our continued success means we have substantial plans to expand and we are looking for talented and proactive individuals who will embrace the Romans ethos and further enhance the professional, high-quality and personal service we provide.
We’re looking for a hungry, self-motivated and well-presented individual, committed to carrying out their duties with integrity, meeting and exceeding both personal and branch targets
As Assistant Manager you will:
• Provide invaluable assistance to / cover for the Branch Manager, ensuring company policy is adhered to, chairing meetings when required, and helping to shape and grow the business
• Register enquires from prospective vendors and book assessments
• Value properties, advise vendors of legal obligations and assess the financial position of applicants
• Introduce new business and sustaining an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitor activities
• Contribute innovative marketing ideas and support related initiatives
To succeed, you will need a proven knack for sales, including impressive experience in the field of estate agency, and the ability to lead by example. Great customer service skills and a full UK driving licence are also essential.
In return we offer a competitive salary package, training, company car and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment. We wish you every success with your job search.