17 days ago
About The Role
* Working closely with the Store Manager to lead and inspire your sales team.
* Achieving the highest sales and profitability possible in your store
* Ensuring the team work well together and are known by customers for their outstanding customer service.
* Taking full responsibility for the store in the absence of the store manager
* Delivering high store standards and peak productivity
* Actioning price and promotional changes in a timely manner
* Identifying and coaching talent within your team
* Previous retail supervisory experience
* A passion for books, stationery and Arts & Crafts
* Excellent on the job training
* 25% discount on all of our products
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Life Cover
About The Works
The Works is one of the UK’s leading multi-channel specialist retailers of value gifts, arts, crafts, toys, books and stationery. Our mission is to offer customers a unique and enjoyable shopping experience, built on our core principles of value, variety and quality.
Our commitment to excellence, extends to all parts of our business, whether in the service we provide, the talent we nurture and the causes we support. We are proud to have a highly engaged workforce of over 3,000 employees who are passionate about the customers they serve.