6 months ago
· Processing of Non PO invoices via SAP and any query resolution.
· Act as 1 of the 2 casual buyers on site, raising orders when requested.
· Raise quarterly POs for Online Bricks and Mortar, Freight To Store incumbents, based on information provided by management.
· Complete weekly quick’s for the Bricks and Mortar operation at the European Distribution Centre. Explain variances for labour and Freight To Stores comparing to the latest forecast.
· Complete weekly quick’s for the Online operation at the European Distribution Centre. Explain variances for labour and Postage comparing to the latest forecast.
· Assist internal clients with the raising of POs via the Centralised team in Head Office
· Assist internal clients with the resolution of invoice queries via the centralised team in Head Office.
· Ensure that the European Distribution Centre petty cash return is produced and monitored in accordance with the Disney Store Limited Travel & Expense Policy and in close liaison with Accounts Payable, code payments and balance petty cash on a monthly basis.
· Manage the monthly reconciliation of the On-line carrier costs between our internal reports and the 3rd party supplier invoices. Issue to all parties requiring this information once completed.
· Review weekly Transport reports to double check for any anomalies inputting information in cage and pallet analysis.
· Complete and submit open purchase order log. Interrogate accounts and identify any miscoding.
· Balance cage and pallet analysis for recharging to stores monthly additional deliveries, respond to queries from Head Office in regards to this including reserve pallets during Q1.
· Produce all weekly reports in connection with the ‘quick’s’ reports for the Bricks & Mortar operation within agreed time lines. This includes ‘quicks’, labour comparison to forecast.
· Provide support to the European Distribution Centre Finance Manager on a daily basis
· Update the European Distribution Centre Forecast review file with the latest forecast and the actuals for the previous quarter.
· Track/record the weekly KPI figures for both Online and Bricks & Mortar
· On a weekly basis update the quarterly pallet review document for all markets
· Review business to consumer reconciliations with internal management team, highlighting issues with both the EDC and the external costumer.
· Adhoc tasks and projects to support the business
Areas of Accountability
Number of years experience, Qualifications and People Management experience
* QBE or Part Qualified (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
* Strong PC skills (EXCEL)
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Highly numerate/Analytical
* Excel - advanced level
* SAP knowledge
* Have a good standard of Oral and written communication
* Flexible approach
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks, Experiences, and Consumer Products, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.