3 months ago
Assistant Buyer - Multichannel
Job Number: 10250
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
An exciting entry level role within the White Goods Category development team, where you will play an important part in delivering the sales by working alongside the category buying teams to develop & communicate their promotional & marketing plans both online and instore.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised, with the ability to juggle multiple strands of activity and have strong attention to detail, to ensure all tasks are completed right first time. It is a fantastic role at the heart of the white goods team and you will quickly build an in-depth understanding of the wider business & functions which will give you the experience that will help to inform your future career development.
* Co-ordinate and management of all email and homepage nominations for white goods, ensuring execution is in line with category strategy and category colleagues are consulted
* Brief & approve all press and radio nominations
* Brief the PPC team weekly on key events, deals and category priorities
* Work with the category teams to manage the deals list and ensure deadlines are met
* Conduct daily review of the website to ensure key customer journeys are correct, including messaging of the offer and stock availability
* Be responsible for weekly reviews of competitor sites to understand and communicate key changes in proposition and recommended responses to Category and eCommerce teams
* Assist in the collation and communication of the weekly promotional plan to the eCommerce team, including onsite merchandising, affiliates & search, to launch activity right first time
* Help deliver a great customer experience online with excellent content, through conducting regular reviews and working with suppliers to improve
* Inform the central operations teams weekly of new lines coming into the business so that store colleagues are first to know
* Be responsible for monthly store and competitor visits to review execution of promotions and to identify new opportunities
* Conduct day to day management of the trade plan capturing all activity across the category
You will have:
* Great organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great prioritisation and hit deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.