5 months ago
* An Assistant Branch Manager for our branch in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
* £25,421-£36,720 a year on a full-time contract, plus benefits.
* Send in your application by 2nd May 2019
Is customer service your main priority? You’ll be managing and motivating a team to deliver fantastic customer service in one of our branches.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
* Have branch experience.
* Have an understanding of risk and regulatory requirements.
* Be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
It would be nice if you also had:
* Knowledge of the Societies products, services and policies.
What you'll be doing
Working within the branch you’ll thrive on getting the best out of your people. The biggest part of your role will be focused on leading Member Representatives in giving the best customer service. You’ll develop your team through training, coaching and influencing.
You’ll be able to plan, analyse trends and build relationships with your team and our customers, by having PRIDE at the forefront of all your actions. Making sure that the branch reaches its benchmarks while maintaining quality and compliance with FCA standards.