6724 jobs - 1 added today
357896 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
about 1 month ago
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £30,000-£35,000
Location: Guildford
Job type: Contract
Contact: Lee
Category: Construction Sales Jobs

Area Sales Manager – Water Management

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Water Management

Industry Sector: Plumbing and Drainage, Builders Merchants, Civil Merchants, Drainage Merchants, Plumbers Merchants, Building Contractors,

Area to be covered: Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey & Berkshire

Remuneration: £30,000-£35,000 + commission giving OTE 60k

Benefits: Car & Full Benefits

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Water Management will involve:

·         Selling a range of manufactured water solutions including septic tanks, cesspools, rainwater harvesting and septic conversion units

·         75% of your time will be spent selling in to merchants with the remaining 25% of your time will be evenly back selling to the merchants through main and sub-contractors, specifiers and end-users. 

·         Inheriting a patch currently on target and turning over £1.2m with a view to increasing that during next financial year (Oct’18-Sept’19) to £1.4m

·         Dealing with a range of order values between £500 - £30,000 with an average order of £1,500

·         Your time will be evenly split between developing new business and managing existing accounts

The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager – Water Management with:

·         Must have a proven track record of selling to builders and plumbers merchants

·         Ideally a proven track history of field sales within the construction industry

·         A history of dealing with drainage and rainwater products would be advantageous but not essential

·         Ideally previous history dealing with contractors, specifiers and end-users

·         Able to work alone and as part of a team

·         A personable down-to-earth approach

·         Proven history of account management and developing new business

 

The Company:

·         40+ employees

·         British Manufacturer

·         Est. circa 15 years

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist construction field sales recruitment consultancy, dealing exclusively with construction field sales jobs, construction field sales vacancies and specification field sales positions within: Plumbing and Drainage, Builders Merchants, Civil Merchants, Drainage Merchants, Plumbers Merchants, Building Contractors,

 




Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...


27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
Territory Sales Manager Orthopaedics - 30-45k 50 OTE
London, Southampton, Guildford
£40k - £50k
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
Specification Sales Manager – Office Furniture
London, Chelmsford, Hemel Hempstead, Guildford, Tonbridge
£50k - £60k
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
Inside Sales Executive
Berkshire, Surrey, Guildford
£20k - £25k
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
Car Sales Executive
Guildford
£40k - £50k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top