- European Manufacturer
- Unparalleled commitment to product and service excellence
- This could be a career defining role, in a growing company with a commitment to developing employees
The Role: Covering the North and Central region of England, the new Area Sales Manager will be speaking to a combination of specifiers (eg Architects and Designers), main building contractors, sub contractors and commercial end users. Working in a mainly a project led environment - you'll be selling a range of high-spec, fixed entrance floor matting for commercial buildings - dealing with Architects, Designers, Project Managers, Buyers, Installers etc. The role has equal aspects of both account management and prospecting for new business.
The Company: This organisation has a sales revenue in the hundreds of millions of Euros, with manufacturing facilities and a global head office on the European mainland. They are a growing business, with superb retention of staff and a great induction and ongoing development / training plan.
For this ASM position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills - specifically within business to business environment
- Construction industry knowledge is an advantage
- You'll need to have high levels of integrity, honesty and a personable nature
- Those who are organised, methodical with a strong attention to detail do well here
Benefits of this ASM role:
- Up to £28,000 Basic Salary
- Bonus - approx. £6,000 pa
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Healthcare, Pension, Laptop, Mobile
North of England
BMS Performance Ltd specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.