about 1 year ago
Area Sales Manager - Retail
Due to our exceptional growth, we are always looking to build a pipeline of Area Sales Managers across our North East region.
There has never been a better time to join our expanding leadership team! We are market leaders, boasting continuous year on year growth both within our high street stores and online. If you are a strong retail leader looking for a role with a difference, then read on…
The opportunities to make a positive impact on the operational running of our business are endless and are yours for the taking! New store openings, new concept stores, new product lines, new technologies and new branding are just a few of the exciting developments on our agenda and we need your expertise to make it happen!
We are looking to talent bank exceptional individuals Nationwide that possess a passion for health and wellbeing, are highly results driven with a proven track record of positive impact in retail and an ability to inspire and motivate teams and colleagues.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your field management responsibility will include leading a team of over 120 colleagues with overall accountability for the performance of approximately 25 Holland & Barrett stores.
* Being an energetic ambassador for our brand and the values it represents
* Driving growth, maximising sales and profitability and leading customer experience strategies
* Motivating, inspiring and coaching field leaders to enhance personal performance and that of their teams
* Ensuring you have the right people capability and engagement to deliver business objectives
* Driving operational excellence, compliance and execution across your area
* Challenging the status quo and supporting a culture of continuous improvement
* Providing feedback and partnering with all areas of the business to influence change
The ideal candidate:
* A strong track record as an Area Sales Manager in a previous retail business is essential as is an interest in health and fitness
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Commercially aware
* Ambition to continually drive the business forward
* Perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team
* Full, clean UK/Irish Driving Licence
Please register your interest by making an application, and the H&B Resourcing Team will contact you soon as we have an opportunity available.
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.