Area Sales Manager; Midlands and South, £40,000 basic + 10,000 realistic OTE within the first year + Car. An opportunity to work within a well-established and flourishing company. This company has been a leading player in the materials handling and logistics market for many years and prides itself on its excellent sales team. The global company specialise in intralogistics and sell into a wide range of industries. You will be selling solely into the commercial sector and your clients will vary however there will be a particular focus on manufacturing. This role will see you managing a sizable territory, targeting leads alongside maintaining relationships with established accounts. You will be supported by the fantastic sales manager and be at the forefront of the growing UK sales team. Full product training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and established sales person who has a proven track record of excellence in a field sales role. You will have experience selling high value products into a range of industries. The absolute ideal candidate will have experience in distribution logistics.
* You must have a minimum of 1-year B2B field sales experience
* You will live 'on patch' with the ideal locations being Milton Keynes, Swindon, Worchester, Birmingham
* You will be a highly motivated sales-person with a track record of winning new business
* You will be both financially motivated and career driven as a rise in salary is likely if you demonstrate success
* A background in logistics or selling into manufacturing is a bonus
To take the next step forward in your sales career