6098 jobs - 1226 added today
381295 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me jobs relevant to my job search
16 days ago
only 12 days until close

Area Sales Manager – Loading Bays & Doors


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £28,000 + uncapped commission
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: Derby
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Area Sales Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Area Sales Manager – Loading Bays & Doors

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Loading Bays & Industrial Doors

Industry Sector: Loading Bays, Shutters, Industrial Doors, Automatic Doors, Engineers, End Users, Field Sales, Construction, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors

Area to be covered: Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and Northumberland

Ideally based: South Yorkshire

Remuneration: £28,000 + uncapped commission

Benefits: Fully expensed car + full benefits package

The role of the Loading Bays & Industrial Doors Area Sales Manager will involve:

  • Selling a manufactured range of loading bays and doors for example: loading bays, shutters, high speed doors and industrial doors
  • They majority of your time selling direct to end users within the: construction, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, automotive, manufacturing, logistics and distribution sectors through warehouse managers, facilities managers and directors
  •  The remaining portion of your time will be spent on site simulating demand and selling directly to building contractors, contractors and sub-contractors
  • 60% of your time will be spent developing relationships through existing accounts, with the remaining 40% account management
  • You will inherit a good pipeline and existing customer base
  • Typically project sizes ranging from £6k-£100k with average order value ranging between £20k - £60k
  • Typically going after small-medium sized projects or complicated / bespoke projects
  • Following up on self generated leads through your own dedicated contacts within the loading bays & industrial shutter door market

The ideal applicant will be a Loading Bays & Industrial Doors Area Sales Manager with:

·         Must be able to digest technical information

·         Must have a hunter mentality to learn and progress

·         Must have field sales OR an engineering background (would consider someone without field sales experience)

·         Ideally  have knowledge of loading bays, industrial roller shutter doors or associated products however would consider other building products

·         Would consider an individual with limited field sales or engineering experience that is looking to be trained in the sector with great enthusiasm  

·         Solution sales mentality

The Company:

·         Est. 30 years+

·         £5m turnover

·         50 + employees

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Loading Bays, Shutters, Industrial Doors, Automatic Doors, Engineers, End Users, Field Sales, Construction, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors

 

Area Sales Manager – Loading Bays & Doors

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Loading Bays & Industrial Doors

Industry Sector: Loading Bays, Shutters, Industrial Doors, Automatic Doors, Engineers, End Users, Field Sales, Construction, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors

Area to be covered: Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and Northumberland

Ideally based: South Yorkshire

Remuneration: £28,000 + uncapped commission

Benefits: Fully expensed car + full benefits package

The role of the Loading Bays & Industrial Doors Area Sales Manager will involve:

  • Selling a manufactured range of loading bays and doors for example: loading bays, shutters, high speed doors and industrial doors
  • They majority of your time selling direct to end users within the: construction, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, automotive, manufacturing, logistics and distribution sectors through warehouse managers, facilities managers and directors
  •  The remaining portion of your time will be spent on site simulating demand and selling directly to building contractors, contractors and sub-contractors
  • 60% of your time will be spent developing relationships through existing accounts, with the remaining 40% account management
  • You will inherit a good pipeline and existing customer base
  • Typically project sizes ranging from £6k-£100k with average order value ranging between £20k - £60k
  • Typically going after small-medium sized projects or complicated / bespoke projects
  • Following up on self generated leads through your own dedicated contacts within the loading bays & industrial shutter door market

The ideal applicant will be a Loading Bays & Industrial Doors Area Sales Manager with:

·         Must be able to digest technical information

·         Must have a hunter mentality to learn and progress

·         Must have field sales OR an engineering background (would consider someone without field sales experience)

·         Ideally  have knowledge of loading bays, industrial roller shutter doors or associated products however would consider other building products

·         Would consider an individual with limited field sales or engineering experience that is looking to be trained in the sector with great enthusiasm  

·         Solution sales mentality

The Company:

·         Est. 30 years+

·         £5m turnover

·         50 + employees

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Loading Bays, Shutters, Industrial Doors, Automatic Doors, Engineers, End Users, Field Sales, Construction, Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution, Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub-Contractors

 

Apply

Email me jobs relevant to my job search

  Back to the top