4697 jobs - 129 added today
409545 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me jobs relevant to my job search
about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close

Area Sales Manager – Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £40,000 + circa £6,000 uncapped commission
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Uncapped commission
Location: London City
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Area Sales Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Area Sales Manager – Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms

Industry Sector: Kitchens, KBB, Kitchen Products, Kitchen Furniture, Appliances, Bedrooms, Bedroom Furniture, Bathroom Products, Bathroom Furniture, Furniture, Lights, Retailers, Kitchen Retailers, Trade Showrooms, Kitchen Showrooms, Showrooms, Independent Kitchen Showrooms, Independent Merchants, Plumbers Merchants, Builders Merchants, Independent Merchant, National Merchants, Distribution, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Construction   

Area to be covered:  London, Surrey, West Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire

Remuneration: £40,000 + circa £6,000 uncapped commission 

Benefits: VW company car & comprehensive benefits packages

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Kitchen Products will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a high quality range of manufactured kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms furniture products such as cabinets, basins, cupboards, wardrobes and distributed range of appliances

·         All of your time will be focused selling to independent kitchen showrooms, kitchen retailers and independent / national builders merchants

·         Inheriting a territory that achieved £2.4m turnover last year and running on target this year

·         Dealing with a range of order values where the average order value is between £1,500-£5,000

·         Approximately 60% of your time will be spend managing existing account, with the remaining 40% of your time focused on generating new business with independent kitchen showrooms, kitchen retailers and independent / national builders merchants

·         Covering a territory of London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire

The ideal applicant will be Area Sales Manager – Kitchen Products with:

·         Must have a proven track record of field sales within the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom (KBB) industry

·         Ideally have experience selling independent kitchen showrooms, kitchen retailers, trade showrooms, independent builders merchants, national builder merchants

·         Strong account management and relationship building skills/history and ability to generate new business

·         Genuine hunger, drive and tenacity to succeed, prove yourself whilst earning commission

·         An individual who is willing to work as part of a part as well as individually to grow the company

·         Able to organise and manage the territory like your own business and take responsibility for driving business

The Company:

·         Well established business

·         Family owned

·         Circa £45m turnover

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Kitchens, KBB, Kitchen Products, Kitchen Furniture, Appliances, Bedrooms, Bedroom Furniture, Bathroom Products, Bathroom Furniture, Furniture, Lights, Retailers, Kitchen Retailers, Trade Showrooms, Kitchen Showrooms, Showrooms, Independent Kitchen Showrooms, Independent Merchants, Plumbers Merchants, Builders Merchants, Independent Merchant, National Merchants, Distribution, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Construction   

 

Area Sales Manager – Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms

Industry Sector: Kitchens, KBB, Kitchen Products, Kitchen Furniture, Appliances, Bedrooms, Bedroom Furniture, Bathroom Products, Bathroom Furniture, Furniture, Lights, Retailers, Kitchen Retailers, Trade Showrooms, Kitchen Showrooms, Showrooms, Independent Kitchen Showrooms, Independent Merchants, Plumbers Merchants, Builders Merchants, Independent Merchant, National Merchants, Distribution, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Construction   

Area to be covered:  London, Surrey, West Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire

Remuneration: £40,000 + circa £6,000 uncapped commission 

Benefits: VW company car & comprehensive benefits packages

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Kitchen Products will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a high quality range of manufactured kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms furniture products such as cabinets, basins, cupboards, wardrobes and distributed range of appliances

·         All of your time will be focused selling to independent kitchen showrooms, kitchen retailers and independent / national builders merchants

·         Inheriting a territory that achieved £2.4m turnover last year and running on target this year

·         Dealing with a range of order values where the average order value is between £1,500-£5,000

·         Approximately 60% of your time will be spend managing existing account, with the remaining 40% of your time focused on generating new business with independent kitchen showrooms, kitchen retailers and independent / national builders merchants

·         Covering a territory of London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire

The ideal applicant will be Area Sales Manager – Kitchen Products with:

·         Must have a proven track record of field sales within the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom (KBB) industry

·         Ideally have experience selling independent kitchen showrooms, kitchen retailers, trade showrooms, independent builders merchants, national builder merchants

·         Strong account management and relationship building skills/history and ability to generate new business

·         Genuine hunger, drive and tenacity to succeed, prove yourself whilst earning commission

·         An individual who is willing to work as part of a part as well as individually to grow the company

·         Able to organise and manage the territory like your own business and take responsibility for driving business

The Company:

·         Well established business

·         Family owned

·         Circa £45m turnover

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Kitchens, KBB, Kitchen Products, Kitchen Furniture, Appliances, Bedrooms, Bedroom Furniture, Bathroom Products, Bathroom Furniture, Furniture, Lights, Retailers, Kitchen Retailers, Trade Showrooms, Kitchen Showrooms, Showrooms, Independent Kitchen Showrooms, Independent Merchants, Plumbers Merchants, Builders Merchants, Independent Merchant, National Merchants, Distribution, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Construction   

 

Apply

Email me jobs relevant to my job search

  Back to the top