4980 jobs - 0 added today
377569 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
about 1 month ago
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Southampton, Andover, Guildford, Chichester
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee
Category: Construction Sales Jobs

Area Sales Manager – Kitchens & Bathrooms

Job Title: Business Development Manager – Kitchens & Bathrooms

Industry Sector: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Retailers, Showrooms, Sinks, Taps, Basins, Cabinets, Cupboards, Appliances, Distribution, Sales Manager, Construction, Trade, KBB   

Area to be covered:  Central South Coast

Remuneration: £35,000 - £40,000 + £10,000 bonus

Benefits: Company Car, Pension, Mobile, Laptop

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Kitchens & Bathrooms will involve:

·         Selling a high quality range of bathroom and kitchen products such as sinks, basins cabinets, taps and cupboards

·         80% of your time will be spent selling in to retail studios with the remaining 20% to ‘one-man band’ trade workers

·         Half of your time will be spent developing new business with the other half of your time managing circa 250 existing accounts

·         Inheriting a patch turning over circa £900k with a view to stabilising the account for the first six months

·         Dealing with a variety of order values from one tap valued at £30 to full kitchens with appliances valued over £10k

·         Being left to your own devices, not being micro-managed  and achieving circa 40 calls per week

·         Covering the Central area of the South Coast

The ideal applicant will be Area Sales Manager – Kitchens & Bathrooms with:

·         Must have a demonstrable track record  of selling kitchen and bathroom products

·         Ideally a proven track record of field sales or a similar role selling KBB related products

·         Must have previous experience selling KBB related products to retail studios and independent trade workers

·         Strong account management and relationship building skills/history and ability to generate new business

·         Able to organise and manage the territory like your own business and take responsibility for driving business

·         Previous history in a kitchen panning role would be advantageous but is not essential

·         Have a genuine desire, hunger and the character to succeed in sales

The Company:

·         Est. circa 40 years

·         60+ staff

·         Circa £15m turnover

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Kitchens, Bathrooms, Retailers, Showrooms, Sinks, Taps, Basins, Cabinets, Cupboards, Appliances, Distribution, Sales Manager, Construction, Trade, KBB  

 





 

 

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...


27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
Technical Sales Executive
Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton, Romsey
£30k - £40k
27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
Territory Manager - 40000-45000 25000
London, Bristol, Southampton
£40k - £50k
20 days ago
only 23 hours until close
Car Sales Executive
South East, Surrey, Guildford
£30k - £40k
19 days ago
only 9 days until close

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top