My client is a European known roofing materials manufacturing company, looking for a highly motivated and experienced Area Sales Manager to join their team and help them achieve their goal of becoming the World's number one roofing and waterproofing company.
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing sales of roofing tiles and pitched roofing solutions, to deliver sales growth across the geographical patch, in order to achieve this sales target.
My client is an incredibly well know manufacturer of roofing products which provides complete roofing solutions to homeowners, property developers, architects, distributors and roofing contractors. As part of the sales team, you will use your expertise to help clients create aesthetically pleasing options, increase energy ratings and improve sustainability.
If you have a background in the sale of roofing products and associated solutions, please read on and apply below.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Deliver on sales targets as discussed with the Sales Director
- Commercial Margin and price management of products within the defined geographical region
- Manage and develop relationships with account holding Merchants and distributors, both commercially and technically.
- Develop new relationships with the aim of gaining new business and potential new accounts
- Develop relationships with property developers and roofing contractors in order to generate business for the merchant network
- Undertake marketing and customer support activities
- Make efficient use of CRM systems and diary management
- Ensure compliance with all company Health & Safety policies
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in the sale of roofing materials and solutions, waterproof membranes, underlays or dry roofing.
- Have experience in managing distributor and merchant accounts within the London area.
- Be able to show that KPI target have been met and exceeded
- Have exceeded targets in their current role
- Be able to work as part of a collaborative working environment
- Have a track record in gaining new accounts and maintaining key accounts
- Ideally have technical knowledge within roofing, or at least knowledge of associated products (i.e. timber, insulation, cladding etc.) with a desire to expand their knowledge
- Passionate and driven to succeed
Competitive salary and opportunity to work for a large European company