565 jobs - 0 added today
427817 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on
Posted 18 days ago
Apply
Location:
Salary:
£30,000 - £32,000 + up to circa £14,000 bonus
Job type:
Permanent
Business sector:
B2B
Contact:
Lee Jones

Area Sales Manager – Cable Management

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Cable Management Solutions

Industry Sector: Cable Ducting, Cable Management, Electrical Trunking, Cable Trunking, Floor Boxes, Storage Boxes, Electrical Wholesalers, Building Services, Electrical & Mechanical Supplier, Electrical Contractors, M&E Contractors, Main Contractors, Switchgear, Lighting, LED, Installers, Electrical Wholesalers, Merchants, Distributors

Area to be covered: North East & Yorkshire

Postcodes: NE, DH, DL, TS, BD, HG, LS, HX, HD, YO, HU, WF

Remuneration: £30,000 - £32,000 + up to circa £14,000 bonus

Benefits: Audi / BMW company car, company credit card, healthcare, pension, tablet, mobile, laptop

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Cable Management Solutions will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a wide range of high quality manufactured cable management products including electrical cable trunking, wire baskets & storage boxes

·         50% of your time will be spent selling through the distributors channels via electrical wholesalers, electrical distributors, stockist, merchants & suppliers

·         The remaining 50% of your time will be spent selling directly to and stimulating demand with specialist electrical contractors, M&E contractors and installers

·         Taking over a patch currently turning over £1.1m and looking to grow this year on year

·         Dealing with order values varying from £500 - £25k for larger projects

·         60% of your time will be spend generating new business relationships, with the remaining 40% of your carefully managing existing accounts

The ideal applicant will be Area Sales Manager – Cable Management Solutions with:

·         Must have experience selling an electrical OR building services product into the distributor or electrical wholesale market (would also consider an electrical wholesaler OR contractor background with experience selling into the M+E market)

·         Ideally have contracts in the industry for example electrical wholesalers, electrical distributors, merchants, electrical contractors, M&E contractors and installers

·         Ideally experienced in electrical product sales such as: cable management or cable fixing products

·         Ideally sold to electrical contractors & main contractors

·         Demonstrable track record in new business sales generation

·         Personable, team player, people person, driven and enthusiastic

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Cable Ducting, Cable Management, Electrical Trunking, Cable Trunking, Floor Boxes, Storage Boxes, Electrical Wholesalers, Building Services, Electrical & Mechanical Supplier, Electrical Contractors, M&E Contractors, Main Contractors, Switchgear, Lighting, LED, Installers, Electrical Wholesalers, Merchants, Distributors

 

Area Sales Manager – Cable Management

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Cable Management Solutions

Industry Sector: Cable Ducting, Cable Management, Electrical Trunking, Cable Trunking, Floor Boxes, Storage Boxes, Electrical Wholesalers, Building Services, Electrical & Mechanical Supplier, Electrical Contractors, M&E Contractors, Main Contractors, Switchgear, Lighting, LED, Installers, Electrical Wholesalers, Merchants, Distributors

Area to be covered: North East & Yorkshire

Postcodes: NE, DH, DL, TS, BD, HG, LS, HX, HD, YO, HU, WF

Remuneration: £30,000 - £32,000 + up to circa £14,000 bonus

Benefits: Audi / BMW company car, company credit card, healthcare, pension, tablet, mobile, laptop

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Cable Management Solutions will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a wide range of high quality manufactured cable management products including electrical cable trunking, wire baskets & storage boxes

·         50% of your time will be spent selling through the distributors channels via electrical wholesalers, electrical distributors, stockist, merchants & suppliers

·         The remaining 50% of your time will be spent selling directly to and stimulating demand with specialist electrical contractors, M&E contractors and installers

·         Taking over a patch currently turning over £1.1m and looking to grow this year on year

·         Dealing with order values varying from £500 - £25k for larger projects

·         60% of your time will be spend generating new business relationships, with the remaining 40% of your carefully managing existing accounts

The ideal applicant will be Area Sales Manager – Cable Management Solutions with:

·         Must have experience selling an electrical OR building services product into the distributor or electrical wholesale market (would also consider an electrical wholesaler OR contractor background with experience selling into the M+E market)

·         Ideally have contracts in the industry for example electrical wholesalers, electrical distributors, merchants, electrical contractors, M&E contractors and installers

·         Ideally experienced in electrical product sales such as: cable management or cable fixing products

·         Ideally sold to electrical contractors & main contractors

·         Demonstrable track record in new business sales generation

·         Personable, team player, people person, driven and enthusiastic

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Cable Ducting, Cable Management, Electrical Trunking, Cable Trunking, Floor Boxes, Storage Boxes, Electrical Wholesalers, Building Services, Electrical & Mechanical Supplier, Electrical Contractors, M&E Contractors, Main Contractors, Switchgear, Lighting, LED, Installers, Electrical Wholesalers, Merchants, Distributors

 

Select how you want to share: